I used to see porn movies

I used to see porn movies, in the porn movies I saw how it squirt out from the penis. But when I ejaculate my penis do not squirt out like that of in the sex films. Is this a problem or an abnormality?

It is a completely normal thing to squirt out in different ways. In porn movies and in other sex films the exaggerated sexual behavior is shown there. So please be reassured about the ejaculation and about the squirting.

Recent studies indicate that a man on ejaculating releases about an average teaspoon of semen. This semen contains about three hundred million sperm. Each ball is capable of producing 2000 sperm in a second .this indicate that about 200 million sperms are produced per day. Also during orgasm a man’s semen shoots out in series of squirts. The only difference is in the force and in the quantity of ejaculation.This varies from person to person.

If you still have doubts you can visit the clinics. There are certain clinics that are included within local hospitals. You would get advice from the consultants on the clinics on all these matters. The consultants are available 24 hours and free of charge. They will keep your visit confidential i.e. they wouldn’t give any information about your visit to anyone. They will be very pleased to see people and clarify their doubts.

Residecny: North Colorado Family Medicine