I am frustrated with a new problem I found with myself. One month ago, I got some of the rooms in my new house painted. One of them was my bedroom. Now, the problem is that, I think I am allergic to the smell of paint. I slept in that room after the paint got dry. Only we can smell it at close proximity. Then also I suffered from sinus issues, strong headache and wooziness. But the thing was, I left doors and windows open to facilitate air circulation. Here, what is wrong with me? Am I allergic to paint smell? I used to smell strong smell of eucalyptus, without any issues.