As I can understand from your medical history, you were diagnosed to have Clinical Depression And I am sure by know you that the current state of your mind has got something to do with depression. Its rather obvious, and I do now want to talk about that.
But this is not all about being depressed and all. I feel you lack some motivation and organisation to do the daily routine activities. This will lead of to negative feedback loop which can negatively affect your mind. When you say you feel empty and meaningless when you are a wife and mother of 2, it doesn't add up. This is time of responsibilities for you. I think you should take it up smartly. I recommend you five things and nothing more :
1. Understanding your responsibilities - You should be aware that you have certain responsibilities at this point of your life and got an important role to play in your dear ones lives. Find out the things you should do. Write it down.
2. Taking up responsibilities - The responsibilities should be broken down into tasks. These might not be exciting things, but just .
some things which needs to be done. List down the tasks in a diary or paper. Fix a time slot to do it. Find a daily routine.
3. Be organised - Write it down the tasks, fix a time slot. Get things done.
4. Find few fun and interesting activities to do - It can be watching a movie or a serial, Meeting a friend. It Can be teaching the kids. Just something you would love to do. Put that in the task list.
5. At least 1 hour of moderate aerobic exercise - This is a must.
For now don not worry about anything else. Just focus on these and carry out these five things systematically. In a weeks time you can see things are slowly falling into place. If you are on medication for Depression you should continue it. If not you should meet your psychiatrist and he/she will assess the need for medication. There is a definite element of depression in you. If treated properly this can bring in a big difference.
Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask followup questions via email itself.