Abnormal heavy period, blood clots with vaginal fluids.

Hi there. I'm experiencing an abnormally heavy period with large blood clots and even some gushing of vaginal fluids sometimes. I need a gyno to help me and let me know if this sounds concerning or not. No history of any medical conditions except for migraines.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com‹br/›Firstly is your mother in law on medication for high blood pressure or diabetes? If yes, what do her normal values look like on a day when she does not have a fever? If these values are abnormal from the ones she normally has, I would recommend that you take her to hospital immediately to evaluate the cause of her high blood pressure and high blood glucose. Please be aware that both these values are harmful to the body and medical management at a hospital is the only way to bring it down.‹br/›Secondly, fever is our body’s way of fighting infection. But without workup it cannot be determined whether the source is bacterial, viral or fungal. I would need to have a measurement of the fever to comment if it is high or low grade. How long has she had the fever? Has there been additional symptoms such altered mental status or burning while urinating or a cough with sputum production. Once again, she needs diagnostic work up and possible imaging studies at a hospital to determine where the source of infection is‹br/›Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further