Acne after taking morning after pill. RIGEVIDON.

I currently have gained acne over the last month and have never had it before. I really want to get rid of it but it doesn't seem to be going. I started the pill rigevidon after to see if that would help but it doesn't. The acne started after I took the morning after pill a couple of months ago.

Can you kindly upload an image of your acne?
The same will be shared by the dermatologist in our panel, and she can give you her opinion.
InHouse Physician.

please find attached the picture of my acne

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern.

Acne usually lasts for the age of 27 years old patientor so and then slowly subsides. In adults getting acne beyond this age more of the lower face we suspect a hormonal imbalance. Hence i would also like to know if your periods are regular. Since you're 24, acne can be a recurring problem. However, let me know about your cycles.