Breast pain and discharge after a normal period on Mirena IUCD

I am not sure what is going on but I am 6-7 days away from my upcoming period. My last period was on time and it was 10/14/2013, more than 9 days prior to that I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me. After we had sex my period came on time with no problem. Almost a week after my period my breast starting hurting as if my period was about to start, I remember it was strange to me but ignored it and it didn’t bother me as much as it is now. It hurts like hell now and I try to squeeze them to see if anything came out and I saw something wet like a little liquid come out. But I had my period after we had sex so I didn’t think I was pregnant until now. I am also on birth control IUD Mierana I inputted last September and have had no problem with it.
I had unprotect sex in September as well had 2 periods with no problem other time he pulls out but only on a few occasion he goes all the way.
Is it possible to be pregnant on the IUD and still had a period. I have no other signs of pregnancy no morning sickness, sleepiness, moodiness, or anything that is obvious other than the painful breast paint that started a week after my past period.

Thanks for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.

The possibility of being pregnant while on the Mirena IUD and after having had a proper normal period , is very remote, almost next to nil.

However, only rarely, in some circumstances, bleeding might go on with an ongoing pregnancy, and of course, the IUD has a negligible failure rate, but it is there.

So the possibility cannot be excluded.

Pregnancy can be easily excluded with a simple home pregnancy test. Once that is negative, then you can be assured on that count.

If pregnancy is ruled out, then the painful breasts could be due to fibrocystic breast disease. This is a condition where the normal lumpiness and density of the breasts is increased, above what is average.

It is NOT cancer, and just leads to increased breast tenderness and slight discharge at times.

It is caused by hormonal imbalances. Please consult a gynecologist for simple clinical examination and if necessary , imaging in the form of a sono mammogram, to exclude this breast condition.

It is easily treated with vitamin E, evening primrose oil, calcium and sometimes pain relievers.

So do not worry.
Take care, and please feel free to ask for further clarifications.

Thank you very much I took the pregnancy test hours after sending in this question and it was negative. The day after the pain slowly went away and now I am back on my period. Should I expect to have these symptoms on a regular basis? I find it very strange in this instant because this has never happened to me before.

Hello, good for you, that you are on your period now.
What this boils down to is - the breast pain and tenderness was part of your pre menstrual syndrome.
On Mirena, lots of women have this side effect of breast pain and tenderness.
This was the first time you experienced this, so there is no reason to think that this would be the norm henceforth.