BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK in ECG with chest pain. Serious?

Hi Doctor,

I hope you are well today.

My Brother (Age: 35, no prior medical issues, healthy & active) is currently on holidays in Turkey and got some pain in chest so went for ECG. ECG report (attached) says "Right Bundle Branch Block". He is still feeling some pain (not major). Do he need to do something immediately?

Please note that he never had a heart problem before. However, (family history) my father had heart attacks twice.

Can you please guide if he need to do something immediately while in Turkey (or should he wait, unless situation deteriorates, to come back to UK in 5 days). Please advice.

Note: Apologies for the editing question. Please note that Blood Pressure was found normal at the time of ECG and no signs of Low/High Blood Pressure were experienced before. One thing that might be relevant patient use to have mouth ulcer (sores appearing inside mouth) since very young age. Although actual cause could not be identified but it was thought to be due to stomach accidity.

Kind Regards,

Atif
Cell # 07927479357

Category: Cardiologist

Expert:  Dr. Vivek Mahajan replied 4 Days.

Yes, I have reviewed your entire history and the ECG. He has Right Bundle Branch Block, however, the good thing is, RBBB is not that serious. The left sided branch block is more serious and can lead to CVD in the future. So at present it seems his pain is due to GERD, and I will advise him Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg twice daily once before breakfast, and once in the evening.
You can get repeat ECG every 6 months, just to monitor him, since he has a family history of heart problems.

Dr. Vivek Mahajan
Fellowship: DM, Cardiology, PGIMER, 2013
Residency: MD, Internal Medicine, AIIMS, 2007
Internship: King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital, 2003 
Medical School: MBBS, Seth G.S. Medical College, 2002