Burning sensation, sensitive to touch in calf on walking.

I have been having issues with my left leg. The calve and ankle feel swollen when I walk. It gets a burning feeling and sensitive to touch. I have used icy hot and iced it. This happens every time I walk, sometimes moderate pain and sometimes severe.

I am 24 years old patientold, 5ft8 240lbs. I have never done anything to this legs prior to this. This has been going on now for three months

Can you kindly upload an image of the swelling, if it is visible? It could be an indication of varicosity and you will need a physical examination to rule out the same.
Do you have any history of prolonged immobilisation or standing at the same spot for long periods?
Kindly let me know,

Visibly there isn't swelling but just feels like it. I get a sharp pain and have to hurry up and sit down. The last time I tried to walk it off, I spent a week in pain.
I have never had any issues before but this has been going on the last three months. I know it does it when I work out at the gym. Now it is just walking even at a slow pace.

It does sound like varicose veins.
Do you see any dilated veins?
Have you gotten a physical examination done recently?

I haven't had a recent physical done. I also haven't looked at my legs either for my veins.

If you smoke, I advise you to completely stop smoking.
Also, I would suggest getting duplex ultrasound of your leg to exclude peripheral arterial disease/ arterial obstruction and please get back to me with the reports.