Hello, I understand your concerns. It is rather difficult to pinpoint what are the factors responsible for your present situation. It could be due to environmental factors or any mold responsible for all these ailments or coincidental or hypothetical. Anyways there is nothing wrong if you rule out the doubt in your mind by asking the air quality test at your place. Molds are fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. They grow best in warm, damp and humid conditions and spread and reproduce by making spores. They survive harsh environment conditions. There are some indoor molds namely cladosporium, penicillium , Aspergillus. Some people are sensitive to molds, exposure to molds can cause nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, skin irritation and in some severe reactions .It includes fever and shortness of breath, obstructive chronic lung disease, asthma and so on. Mold growths can be slowed down by controlling humidity levels, ventilation and cooking areas. They can be removed from hard surfaces by using soap and water or a bleach solution of no more than 1 cup of bleach in 1 galloon of water. Humidity levels should be kept low as possible, this can be done by checking the levels once a day, use an air conditioner or a dehumidifier during humid months. Adequate ventilation should be provided .In regard to your last part of your question; diseases such as Diabetes and Hashimotos Thyroiditis do not originate from molds. These are organ specific diseases. I would suggest you to consult your physician who can carry out further assessment. Thank you.