Can CLOTRIMAZOLE and BECLOMETHASONE cream cause RASH/DRY SKIN SPOTS?

I have a rash/dry skin spot on my penis. Any idea what this can attributed too?? It doesn't hurt and nothing burns. Everything feels normal. Could it be a side effet of theCLOTRIMAZOLE AND BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE I was using??? I have no idea otherwise??? It is stressing me out. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com. 

I checked out the lesion, however I would like to request for a zoomed out photo, if possible. Also please give me some history regarding it like for how long has it been there? Is it itchy? How did it start? Have you treated it before?

Awaiting your reply.

Sure. In April I had a small itchy cut more towards the tip of the penis that wouldnt go away. I had theCLOTRIMAZOLE AND BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE I started putting on it every few days for about a month. I started that in Mid-May after the cut wouldn't go away and it was very itchy. Everything became normal for a few days. About 2 days ago I noticed this dark brown dry patch. It doesn't itch or burn. It performs normal activities. It hasn't had any other effects except the visiaul of the lesion. Should I be putting anything on it?? Should I bandage it?? Should I avoid anything?? Thanks. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks for posting your reply.

It seems like contact dermatitis. Maybe to a condom or lubricant that you may have used. It doesn't look like an allergy to the medications, but such a possibility can be kept in mind.

I would recommend application of hydrocortisone cream twice a day for three days. This should resolve it.

If it persists even after 3 days, it will be best to visit your dermatologist, so he can physically examine and opine.

After looking at the contact dermatitis, I was thinking if it was possible that band aids could cause that? I had bandaged the cut for a long while due to it stinging. Could the adhesive have caused it? I will use the cream for a few days and see if it gets better. I had some hydrocortisone and it is stinging/burning the area a bit. Not horribly just a bit uncomfortable, is that normal? Thank you for your help.

Yes, that's the most common cause of contact dermatitis, adhesives are very well know to cause it. Please avoid the use of these bandages.

Cortisone cream should help resolve it.

Please start applying it for resolution of your symptoms.