Can GENITAL WARTS on my butt transfer to my partner by sex?

I have these bumps on my butt and I think it might be genital warts . They have been spreading all over my butt. If it is warts how can I get rid of them right away ? And if I do have them and I have unsafe sex with it will my partner also get it right away ?

Thanks for choosing Doctorspring.com

These do not seem to be warts. It could be folliculitis which is bacterial infection. However, the picture is a bit blurred. The other possibility is that it could be molluscum which is a viral infection.

I would recommend that you start application of mupirocin cream twice a day for a week n see if they subside. It will resolve in case of folliculitis. Meanwhile you could send me a clearer picture, so I can rule out molluscum.