CANDIDA ALBICANS, UREAPLASMA UREALYTICUM in blood reports.

Im currently for work in Ukraine and dont have access to a 'reliable' doctor.
I do however have access to good laboratories and meds.

Every half year i do a full blood test (testing the basics) and an additional test for STD's and such.
On my latest test my Candida Albicans andsomething called "Ureaplasma Urealyticum turned out quite high.

Im looking for a doctor who i can send my lab results for analyses and can advise me some meds/additional tests and / or treatment. See the attached image, dont be discouraged by the russian texts here and there :-)

I have seen your reports, and the good thing is ureaplasma is normal. The higher limit is 8.5 and in your case it is 7.6. If the values are within the range mentioned by the laboratory then there is nothing to be worried about. The ranges are fixed after a lot of statistical research, so unless it is more than 8.5, it is not significant.
Regarding, yeast infection ( Candida ), it is slightly higher than normal, and the treatment will depend on what symptoms you are having. Candida is actually a normal commensal, in periods of heat and humidity, or excessive sweating it can outgrow and lead to an infection. Do you have whitish patches or itching around your genitalia?
Please feel free to follow up.