Chances of contracting HIV by sex with CW.

Hi there,

I've had a rough patch in life and have resorted the service of CW for some short term satisfaction. After gaining senses on everything , I have the fear of HIV contraction. Details as below and appreciate if my chances of contraction can be detailed out.

1. Had sex with 2 CW over the span of 1 week with protection. Don't see any possible transmission as I've checked the condom for leaks after. Performed oral on one (short time).

2. Had sex with CW with protection for 3 mins but did not check on the status of the condom. This was in a massage parlor in Japan. I also don't remember any reaction from the masseurs for a tear in the condom.

3. Had sex with an acquaintance with protection. Checked for leaks right after. Had unprotected oral sex. Both ways. No signs of bleeding or taste. Had very minute bleeding during tooth brushing 14hrs before oral encounter, stopped within seconds.

4. Had sex with a CW with protection. Checked for leaks. Had unprotected oral sex but no bleeding found or tasted. Had very minute bleeding during tooth brushing 17hrs before oral act and stopped within seconds.

After 3weeks from case #1 and 1 week from case #2, I'm having some flu like symptoms with dry cough, no fever or any other symptoms. I've had a long night prior to this with potential dehydration. The flu and cough are subsiding within the span of a day.

Am I at risk of exposure? I was also told I have Herpes Simplex Type 1 and I'm not sure how I contracted it as I've been very safe with my sexual acts. Thanks

This seems to be herpes simplex. Its caused by the hsv 1 or 2 virus. Its also known as cold sore and usually surfaces when there is a stress maybe physical or emotional which results in lowering of a person's immunity.
Taking prednisone could have been responsible for it since its an immunosuppressant.

I would recommend that you take tab. Valacyclovir for the same. Application of mupurocin cream on the lesions twice a day will aid in the healing.