Chances of having HERPES after exposure by sex.

Hey I've had 3 herpes exposures, one being when someone tore off a piece of their cold sore scab and rubbed it in my eyes, another when someone with a herpes sore ejaculated in my mouth from one second oral and another when the same person with an herpes sore performed anal sex on me for about five seconds and ejaculated.

I haven't had any sores or symptoms besides flickering of my eyes from the first exposure, which lasted about a day or two.

I also had a herpes blood test which came back negative for igg and igm from between either 2 or 4 weeks after my last exposure, I can't exactly remember how long after exposure but it's between 2 or 4 weeks. The earliest it could of been was 13 days after exposure but it seems longer.

Also do I need another test?

Also what are the chances I have herpes? I'm not sure due to no sores.

Please answer all questions

Let me know. Thanks

Herpes IGM starts being positive within 2 weeks from the exposure, if there is no immunodeficiency.
Since you did not develop any sores, or the IGM was negative, there is nothing to worry about.
You do not need any further testing.

My first exposure with my eyes was tested at 5 weeks and 5 days after exposure and the sexual activity happened between 13 days to 4 weeks after exposure, so I did the one test for all exposures. Does these few exposures at different times effect igm or would my igm still be positive if I was positive regardless of different exposure times? Like if herpes was in my system it would be in my system? All exposures happened at different times within 5 weeks and 5 days and then I tested. Also how long does igm last? Would it still show up if my proper actual exposure was 5 weeks and 5 days ago? Is that recent enough for igm to last? Also I heard that 50 percent of people won't show igm and it can be inaccurate, is this true or only for immunodeficiency people or something or is it some other reason? Please answer all questions Let me know. Thanks

Regardless of the exposure, IGM will be positive.
So, since it was negative, you should not worry.

What I'm concerned about is, if I was actually infected in my eyes and then waited 5 weeks and 5 days for the igm result, could the igm antibodies have disappeared as I waited too long. I read somewhere img antibodies rarely show up after 4 weeks. Also I heard that you need to have an active hsv infection at the time for img to be positive. My main concern is I waited too long after exposure and that I should of been tested when my eyes where flickering. Please answer all questions. I'm very worried. Thanks

No, if the IGM was negative, then the infection is not present.
You did not have any symptoms or outbreaks, so the infection is ruled out.
Flickering of eyes is not a symptom of herpes, however, I will still advise you an ophthalmology opinion.

Ok so testing at 5 weeks and 5 days after possible infection it isn't too late for igm antibodies to be present still and igm would hadnt disappeared as they eventually do by then and made a false negative? Let me know specifically thanks.

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

No if you were infected IGM would have been positive at the end of 5 weeks and 5 days, also, you would have had an outbreak.
There is no chance of false negative here.
Kindly relax.