Chances of HIV/STD with gay anal sex.

I met a gay person today and the following activities occurred:
1- I gave protected oral sex (I sucked his penis (he was wearing condom)
2- I sucked his balls (not protected)
3- He sucked my penis (I was wearing condom)
4- Performed anal sex for less than 1 minute using condom, I ejaculated inside.

How are my chances for HIV/STDs exposure ? I am not sure if he gave me a broken condom or not, I am not experienced with condoms but it looked fine to me when I ejaculated.
Also I am concerned about the 2nd activity above.

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist

From the activities, you listed above, there is no chance of HIV transmission provided the condom was intact.
Oral sex with condom on does not transmit HIV, similarly sucking balls will also not transmit HIV. There is just a minute theoretical possibility if he had minor cuts on his scrotum, and if you have cuts in your mouth, there is a miniscule chance of HIV transmission. However, no such cases have been reported this way.

Thank you so much for your response! One more questions please:
When I looked at the condom, I didn't see the "usual puffy ring" on the top. It was flatted, although I can see some of my semen in it, but I did not notice a significant leak since the room was dark. I am not sure if that means the condom is broken or has a hole, considering he opened it and gave it to me. I have no experience at all with condoms (its my first time); is it normal for a condom to have a flatted top after ejaculation?
I asked him after few minutes to give me the condom but he told me he couldn't find it. Thanks.

If there were any holes, then you would have noticed semen leaking out.
So, please do not worry.
Condom does not have a flat top after ejaculation, however, the semen accumulates at the topmost part giving it a more rounded shape.

Hi Dr.Deepu, Thanks so much for your help. I would like to use my last followup question before I close the consultation. I've read on the internet that if I am in doubt of having an HIV expusure, it would be best to get PEP treatment within 72 hours of the event. Since I am still within the first 48 hours period, do you recommend me to use this treatment just so I be in a peace of mind? Do you recommend me to make an appointment with an infectious disease specialist (I am concerned about my privacy). I really could not sleep last night because of this encounter. I even ejaculated 3 times into new 3 condoms in the restroom just to see if it will match the look of the one I saw in my encounter, but they all had a large puffy ring, which I did not see it with the one I saw in the encounter and that only brings me two possibilities: (I am very sorry and embarassed for the words I am using, but just so you know what actually happened): - He gave me a different type of condom (I did not even check what he gave me, but he opened it in front of me and He put it on me) - Or The pressure in the anal peneration caused the topmost to be "somewhat" flatted. - Or because he performed blowjob before the peneration session (he obviously did it for many years old patientthat I did not think he would tear it with his teeth), so perhaps that blowjob caused the topmost to be somewhat flatted? Furthermore, note that he did use lube on his hole before the peneration, I cant remember if he put some on my penis but there is indeed his saliva if not dried out. More importantly that I should mention, I ONLY pushed once really fast (the first time I penerated) then I immediately ejaculated, then took it off (Less than 1 minute) and saw the condom that I described, then I left. That guy is a transsexual who is obviously was in contact with at least 100 men so I am inclined with the possibility he's HIV+. Also his penis was not hard when I performed the oral sex, not sure because of the over dose of hormons or dysfunction related to HIV. This is my last followup, so please kindly let me know because I am only a single 24 years old patientold man and I don't want to ruin my life. I still have that 72 hours window and only you to decide. Thanks so much for your patience with me.

Thank you for providing more details.
Only one such exposure ( with only one time penetration ) is highly unlikely to spread HIV even if the partner is HIV positive.
So, I will still stick to previous opinion, where I won't be concerned about you.
However, yes, for the peace of your mind, you can go ahead and get the PEP, as you clearly are very stressed about it.