Chest cough in cold weather. Is it ASTHMA?

I have had a chest cough for about 2 weeks now and i am shifting glen but it's clear I'm worried its my asthma coming back because of the cold weather please help

Genital Herpes once contracted can't be treated. But in certain cases, in people with good immunity the recurrences are extremely low. In his case since he did not have recurrences in more than a decade, then it can be safely presumed that he has been able to fight the infection off. You can use condoms for intercourse during periods of stress, or while he is suffering from fever ( it tends to bring the infection back ).
It is better to use condoms during intercourse to negate whatever little chances he has of spreading the disease. With proper condom usage the chances of spreading on the infection is practically nil.
But once again I assure you, if he did not have recurrence in last 10 years, it is highly unlikely he will have one in the future.

Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid there's a bit of a misunderstanding. He contracted it more than 10 years ago and he said he does get a flare up once a year. He's also very concerned about possibly causing me to scar because of my tendency to form keloid scars. I got mine from chicken pox. Also when I had my most recent surgery for a broken leg I had to inform my surgeon so he could inject cortisone before stitching my leg up. I'm having a difficult time explaining to him that he will not cause me to scar. Can you please give me some advice on how to approach this? Also given that I have a history of HPV, do you know if that will cause any complications for me or put me at a higher risk? Thank you.

I am sorry about the misundertanding.
Even with a flare up of only once an year, it is still low compared to most other cases where the flare ups are more consistent.
Scar formation around the genitalia, from herpes infection should not be a worry. Since he has herpes, even without flare ups, and without protected sex, there is always a possibility to pass it on to the partner. However, if an outbreak occurs the best measure is to start immediately on Tab. Valacyclovir or Acyclovir, which will ensure a faster recovery. So you both need to be slightly careful and when one partner gets an outbreak, avoid intercourse if possible till there is complete recovery.
Aslo with a background history of HPV, it does make you slightly more prone for other STIs. but as I said the best measure would be to have protected intercourse and that will avoid all such complications.