It seems like you are suffering from allergic rhinitis.
Allergic rhinitis is an allergic condition and commonly affects the population who are exposed to excessive pollen and dust. It can lead to prolonged runny nose, eye and ear irritation.
I suggest you do the following things.
1) Use Nasal spray Afrin a.k.a oxymetazoline thrice a day to prevent nasal congestion.
2) Meanwhile continue the use of anti-histamines Tab.citrizine and also consider starting steroid nasal sprays.
3) Try to avoid excessive exposure to dust and pollen and consider using mask wherever possible. Avoid places like gardens and dusty fields.
4) If the symptoms persist consider having a nasal smear or a RAST to check for what you are allergic to.
5) Beware, excessive usage of the Afrin nasal spray can cause rebound increase of rhinitis once the spray is stopped. Hence do not use the spray for long .Control of allergic rhinitis can usually be achieved with anti-histamines and steroid.