Counter meds for DIAPHER RASH besides DESITIN.

My daughter has what looks like diaper rash I have been trying Desitin and a&d ointment w/o any success...I'm thinkin it may be a yeast infection...is there any over the counter meds I can use to treat it?

Well if something like that happens, where a particle lodges in the chambers of the heart, there will be extensive inflammation, hampering the blood supply in that particular prt, and present with pain and pressure symptoms.
So based on the symptoms, if action is taken death won't happen.
Moreover it is not possible that there will be no symptoms.

Thank you very much. Is there any case that I mention ( some foreing particle get into vein and flow to heart and stuck forever). If not is it impossible to move thru vein without being stuck in vein valve? Thank you very much (in my point of view by car accident or falling down or fighting, little particle such as glass or wood or others could get into vein) Thank you very much

No if some foreign particle gets inside it will immediately be surrounded by inflammatory tissue resulting in swelling.
It can't flow in the veins like that.