Cramps in ovary area with PCOS without bleeding.

My Girlfriend is having issues with cramps in here ovarian area.
- She had her period about one week ago
-She suffers from PCOS; was diagnosed in July 2014
-She is anemic, doesn't take any iron suppliments but makes sure to eat foods that are high in Iron.

Symptoms;
-Has been having cramps in her ovarian area since around 4am this morning; 3 attacks since 4am
-Attacks have been lasting on average:10 minutes, with the longest one last 20-25 minutes at 4 am this morning
-Scale of 1-10 (1 being no pain, 10 being the worst): Starts around a 7 and within 5 minutes goes down to around 3 within five minutes
-Pain is described at throbbing and sharp
-Most pain in located in the left hand ovary, which has the most cist
-Radiates downwards, stops around the cliterous area
-No Bleeding and No pain during urination or defication
-Takes WERA, takes one pill every night and has been taking it consistantly every day since last July
-Had a negative reaction to WERA in July, had to be hospitalized 2 seperate times in a span of 48 hours. Was taking 3 pills of WERA a day at the time. During the hospital visits they pushed morphine (for pain) and Zophran (antinausia).
-She has been having issues with coughing (yellow flem), headaches, and nausia over the last few days.

This is the most information that I could get from her, she doesn't want to go to the doctor but she also said this isn't normal at all. I am an EMT and I went through all the information I could get you and this is the most pain she has been in since she was in the hospital (in July 2014) for PCOS and negative reaction to WERA. What could this be a sign of? Is it normal to have cramps without bleeding with PCOS and on birth control. Should we be worried about severe medical issues?

Well the only thing that I am concerned about is that knees are not anatomically supposed to pop in an out of place whenever you bend them. This is because structurally speaking, the knee joint is held in proper position by ligaments and menisci. I understand that there was no severe trauma, bruising, swelling or redness or difficulty using the knee. Considering your young age, and the fact that you exercise daily, I would advise you to get an MRI just to make sure there are no ligament or meniscal tears/sprain or joint dislocations.
Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further