Dark red itchy, burning rashes on legs. Treatment?

Hi, My mom (who is 75) has a dark red and brownish itchy and burning rashes on her legs that are aggravated by heat . The touch of clothing makes it worse. It started on lower calves but now is higher up, almost reaching the knee.
She has had this for about 10 months. After many doctor visits, she was diagnosed with different kinds of dermatitis, insects bites, allergies, eczema. She has tried antihistamines, hydrocortisone cream, anti-fungal cream, antibiotics. All “helped” for a few weeks, then conditions got worse. Nothing works to clear it. She can only find relieve in taking baths with cold water or compresses with cold water on it.
Have 2 photos to upload. Hope it will be helpful.

Fever and back pain is not a manifestation of Plan B. Since you also have cloudy urine it points more towards an UTI.
Hence I will advise you to get an urine routine done, and prophylactically you can start Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily and you need to continue this for at least a week.
Sometimes Plan B can lead on to severe cramping and back pain but fever is definitely a sign of UTI. Hence Norflox will be a good choice.

So there is no relation between the pill and the possible infection? I feel really sick, should I go to the doctor or ER? I also have abdominal pain.

No the pill can't lead to any infection.
It can just lead to severe cramping and abdominal pain in some cases.
If there is no bleeding then there is no need to to visit ER as of now,
However you should start on Tab. Norflox as soon as possible. You will need prescription for that.