Delay in semen coming out

Dear doctor

I usually masturbate my penis by using my own porno and during the session the semen will come out quickly, but during the time of my girl giving me a hand job it will take a time period of about above half an hour for the climax. I cannot understand why this is happening.

Thanks for your question and concern. Delayed ejaculation or we can say it as difficulty in ejaculation is not an uncommon thing. It may be due to common factors such as anxiety or even stress may be the cause.

The most important thing that is to be ensured is that both of you are effectively communicating with each other.it is the key to a good healthy sexual life. Communication is the important thing to solve problems as throughout life difficulties and problems arises. So through Communicationyou can easily tell your girlfriend what you feel good and what not. Also she can discuss about her likes and dislikes too. She may be feeling nervous and will not be sure of things to do. So it looks like you should give your girlfriend some ideas that include both likes and dislikes.