Thanks for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.
I understand your concern. However as such, mould will not harm your unborn child.
It increases your risk of developing allergies, breathing issues etc, which in turn can compromise the baby, but since you are fine so far, the mould has not harmed your baby. So please do not worry.
However, get the mould confirmed ( kits are available at most hardware stores ), and if it is mould, it is best to have it removed or move to a better place.
This is because when your child is born, it would inhale the same mould ( inside the uterus it is not breathing as yet ), and hence would be prone to the same respiratory issues.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.