Elevated liver enzymes. Due to APOCEPHALEX, ACETAMINOPHEN?

I had my annual blood test a few weeks ago and was told I had elevated liver enzymes. I was taking apo cephalex and acetaminophen a week or so before due to a sinus infection. Could this alter the results at all?

Will you be able to mention the exact values of ALT/AST?
Also yes consistent use of acetaminophen over a period of time can lead to elevation of the liver enzymes, however it is completely reversible.
Any history of alcohol consumption in the recent past?

I'm not sure of my actual numbers. Im going to ask my Dr on Thursday. I normally have a glass or two of wine a few times a week. My test was a couple weeks after the Christmas holidays though and I did indulge in alcohol more than I would normally. Thank you for your reply

Thank you for the follow up.
So it is definitely not related to any kind of alcoholic liver derangement.
So it seems related to acetaminophen, but do send the values when you have an access to them.

I will. Thank you! I've been so worried. My Dr says it's not a big deal but it is to me.

Do not worry.
Liver is the only organ with regenerative capacity.
Let me know once you have access to it.

I now have my results My GGT is 100 and my ALT is 60 the rest is normal plus my liver ultra sound was normal. My doctor has assured me that taking 2000-3000 mg of acetominophen for a week plus apo cephalex the week before my blood work would not skew the results this much. He told me my liver is not even strong enough to handle a multivitamin at this point. He is retesting In 3 months but offered no suggestions to improve my liver.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

Your doctor has rightly said that only this much use of acetominophen would not cause this elevated liver enzymes. May I know do you have any other symptoms?