Erectile Performance Issues And Performance Enhancing Pills

Hello Doctor,

I am 23 years of age and I am mostly sexually active. I am not a smoker but I am a passive smoker due to my family. I get normal erections during foreplay, but I do lose it during intercourse. I have tried to reduce my stress and worked on my nerves and also stopped masturbating, if I do, it's not very often. My actual question is I have considered taking erectile performing pills. Canyou suggest me what brand or form of pill medication should I take? as  there are lots of scams and false claims in the internet. 

Expert:  Dr. John Fuller replied 4 Days.

Thanks for your question. Performance fear can cause effect on sexual performance. As you have tried to modify your lifestyle but it was not of much help, I will not recommend you to use any performance enhancing pills from the internet. These pills may contain very low or high dosage of PDE5, which is compound found in Viagra. The usage of which is considered harmful, as it may contain contaminants like talcum powder, commercial paint etc., which are very dangerous. Some of the pills when taken may lead to sexually transmit diseases, so it would be better to consult a doctor before intake of any such pills. Then you can purchase it from a pharmacy or from a website.

Dr. John Fuller
MD - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship, Family Medicine - Lutheran Medical Center
Residency, Family Medicine - The Mount Sinai Hospital