Fever caused by FLU and not reduced by IBUPROFEN.

Hello, my 4 year old daughter has a virus/flue and she has tempreture that rises pretty fast above 39.6 i have taken her to the hospital they did some blood tests and said it lookes all fine she has just a flue it should pass in couple of days, however her fever doesn't seem to want to go away and it has been 5 days all together since she has the fever, i give her ibuprofen it's the only thing that works in reducing her fever and it doesn't reduce it completly she still has around 37.6. So im worried about this, is it normal to have fever like this all the time or should i go back to the hospital again?

Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com. I am one of the in-house physicians at DoctorSpring.com.
Could you please share a picture of the concerned area. High-resolution pictures, multiple if possible. It would help the MDs to opine more conclusively. You can reply as follow-up or email to info@doctorspring.com for Doctor only access.
Thank you, Regards.

Its on the marking on the left side, can you please delete these pictures after viewing please.

From the picture it seems to be linear lichen planus. Lichen planus is a condition where there are violaceous lesions which are flat topped.

Your condition resembles it. The treatment for it would be application of elidel cream twice a day. That would help to get the condition in control but it might take a long time for it to resolve completely and there might be episodes of a flare with a disease free interval in between.

Hope this helps, would be glad to answer any follow-ups.

I'm using lotrimin anti fungal clottimazole cream, will that work?

Lotrimin will not work and won't help in any way.

Please apply elidel cream as I recommended.