Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.
This is not a typical flu cycle, but still this is most likely to be a viral infection. (Common flu is a type of viral infection). Another less likely possibilty is a bacterial infection. At this point, I would like to know some additional information from you, so that any danger signs can be ruled out.
1. Is there a history of travel outside your locality / state / country in the recent past ?
2. Are you having any decreased urine output ?
3. Do you have breathlessness, abdominal pain, loose stools, severe headache or sore throat ?
4. Is there any active wound ulcer or discharge ?
5. Are you taking any medication for this fever ?
You can reply as a followup.