Friction dermatitis

I had one minute sex with a shady person protected with a condom and oral sex with a condom, about 14 days ago. So December 23. Betwen My Blood tests in September and December 23rd I have had no sex or oral sex.

I was tested in October with a negative test, and I was also just tested for my blood with a negative test in Spain while I am here (December 28) because I was freaking out I do have OCD. They said no anti-bodies in my blood. At the same time, I don't know if they tested for herpes 2 in Spain but everything came back negative no anti bodies.

Also all of a sudden something appeared on the side of my penis in one spot, Feels a little bit like a rug burn when I touch it, when I don't,.. I don't feel anything or pain.The surface is flat.

I dont wear boxers when I play basketball. And maybe I didnt take a shower but it appeared in the morning during practice at 8:30 am. and I have no pain OR itching around there. This just happened today. Please let me know Thanks I have uploaded a picture. I am really scared and nervous. It is nowhere else present anywhere in my genital area. Just this one spot. Not any pain unless I touch it, and it is very minimal, no itching. I dont have any flu symptoms, or swollen lymph nodes.

I also seen a doctor he looked at it and said there is NO sign of herpes, and it look like a friction burn as I ahve been practicing with new tights under my shorts and sweating. **I also masturbated 4 times yesterday WITHOUT lubrication**

There is no itching, and its been looking like this for 20 hours and doesnt appear anywhere else on my genitals or penis. No blisters have appeared looks more brown then anything/little red.. In total I was checked by 3 MDs physically all saying that is dealing with friction and not an STD. I just had another appointment and the MD said nothing as well. It looks worst then it feels because there is no pain. help!

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. Firstly, my apologies for the exceptional delay with the reply.

I can understand your concern. This doesn't seem to be herpes. It is seen as a cluster of fluid filled blisters. The spot seems to be a friction dermatitis or a bacterial infection. The picture is not clear enough.

I would recommend that you mix and apply neosporin cream and cortisone cream twice a day for two weeks. If it doesn't revolve then I would recommend that you see your dermatologist.

Hope this helps, I would be glad to answer any queries.

It is definitely that, because it still looks the same but looks to be healing up with no pain, I can send you a picture if you would like, but I definitely don;t think it's an STD 100% Thanks for your answer. Please let me know.