Growth with itching in vagina, monogamous relationship.

I have slept with the same man for 13 yrs. We have always used protection until this last time on Aug 16. I also had a trans vaginal sonogram done on Aug 3 due to a long menstrual cycle. I am 36 and my husband and I have never had any health problems and we are monogamous. Yesterday I was experiencing some vaginal itching and inspected myself and found this growth. I'm concerned it could be a genital wart but believe that my husband has been fait

The right labia is disfigured, but I do not think it is a wart.
Can you please upload some more pictures ?
You have highlighted the lesion from one side ( I think the right side of your genitals ).
Can you take some pics from the left side, i want to see how the other side of it looks.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

This is not a wart in all probability.
Are you in zone endemic for filariasis ( elephantiasis ).
That is one condition that can explain this.
Have you ever noticed this earlier ?
I request you to get a proper examination done at the earliest by a Specialist OB - GYN and confirm this diagnosis.