Had dry rubbing in strip club. Risk of HIV/STD?

Hello Dear Doctor!

I went to strip club and had dry rubbing with stripper, so I wore jeans and underwear. Also, she wore underwear as well. So we had rubbing for less than 5 minute, and I got ejaculated. But I did not rubbed my penis against vagina direly; however, we had rubbing in her butts and legs all of the place. My question is whether I could have infected HIV and any STD?

I would like to appreciate you in advance for responding.

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist

The good news is there is absolutely no reason to worry. Until and unless there is a direct touch with the genitalia of the affected person. there is no reason to worry. The only STD that can at times be transmitted by skin to skin contact is Herpes ( HSV-1 ), can also be transmitted through kissing, but even for that the partner needs to have open lesions, and there needs to be direct skin to skin contact. You had your jeans and underwear on, so please do not worry.
Regarding HIV, it can only be spread through unprotected sexual intercourse. Like most other STDs such as Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, HSV-2, e.t.c
Please let me know if you have further queries,

Thank you very much Doctor for responding me!
Dear Doctor,
I know you have explained very well, and I really apreciate!My but have my last question, I touched her breast and legs, so hypothetically, we imagine that she had broken sores of herps or syphilis. And I have not had any broken skin on my hand and my also in my entire body. SO is there any possibilty to get other stds like syphilis or herps if I don't have skind brokedn, but she had skin broken.

I really appreciate it Doctor !!

No if you did not have any broken skin, there is no way you can contract Herpes or Syphilis from her.
Skin to skin contact transmission itself has very low chances of spreading the infection firstly, and without any broken skin it can't be transmitted.
So you have no reason to worry.
Hope i was helpful,