Had sex a day back, white pus out of my vagina.

I had sex about a day ago and ever since white puss started to come out of my vagina. What is happening to me? Should I be concerned?

Yes, it is something to be worried about. From your symptoms, it appears you are suffering from vaginosis.

Vaginal secretion is normal, occurs increasiningly during mid menstrual cycle. It's due to hormones. Vaginal secretion normally is clear or white in color, odorless. Abnormal vaginal secretion is increased in amount, whit e or yellow in color, fish smell. What you are having is abnormal vaginal discharge.

You got to first rule out STD infections. Herpes is the most common. You could have acquired sexually. First rule out this infection. If not it could be a bacterial infection. For that you should take metronidazole twice a day for five days.