Hard lump on shin with CELLULITIS in leg. INFECTION?

I had a serious case of cellulitus that started in my ankle and spread to my knee. It is under control now ( this was 10 days ago) still taking oral antibiotics. Today I noticed a hard lump on my shin probably pea sized. I am going back to the doctor next week, but this lump has got me a
Little rattled. Also going for an ultrasound because my foot is still swollen, but I am a little scared. Is the lump due to the infection?

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern
There could be a possible recurrence of the infection. Is there any redness/tenderness at the site?
It would help us to review your case correctly if you could upload a picture of the area affected.
I would also like to know that if there was any wound bacterial culture sensitivity conducted? Can you please upload that report too?
Also, which antibiotics are you taking?
Follow up answer: Hello,
If there is a new area of redness or tenderness it is a matter of concern. It may be due to the infection not responding to antibiotics. Repeat antibiotic sensitivity and change in antibiotics may be required. Though it is very difficult to comment without a physical examination. If you have a fever or any other symptoms please visit your doctor as soon as possible. Let us know if you have any queries.