Have fuller breasts, vaginal discharge and missed period. Could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex multiple times in one night last Monday. We used the pullout method each time (stupid I know) I'm not quite sure if I missed my period yet due to it being irregular, but my boobs are extremely sore, look fuller and feel rather heavy. I have small boobs to begin with but now I can tell there's a difference. And on top of that, I have blue veins started about 2inches above my nipple and it looks as if it wraps around my nipple. I just noticed this today. Now, yesterday I stood up and a warm watery liquid came from my vagina, a lot of it too, as in it soaked my pants and ran down my leg. I ran to the bathroom thinking I either peed myself or my period started. Instead it was a clear really watery, odorless liquid. I haven't felt sick, tired or hungry at all but these other things are scaring me. What could it be?

Hello, I can understand your concern .The symptoms that you have described such as missed period; tender and fuller breasts are probably suggestive of pregnancy. During pregnancy there is a hormone produced known as the Human chronic gonadotropin (HCG), which is seen in blood and urine. This is produced immediately after fertilization of the egg and gradually increases and reaches optimum levels during 4- 6 week of pregnancy. There are two types of tests to determine pregnancy:

a) Urine tests: here since HCG is also seen in urine, a convenient method is known as Home pregnancy test can be done where the urine sample can detect the levels of HCG and confirm the pregnancy. However sometimes there is a small percentage of false negative where it is seen in three conditions:

a)You have tested 6-7 days after ovulation using a home kit. In such a case, the test appears negative, as there is not enough HCG in the urine.

b)Urine is diluted as the patient as had a lot of water, so the test appears negative.

c)Sensitivity of the test is low as seen in home kits.

The other available test is the blood test where HCG levels are measured in the blood and is more accurate than the urine test and can detect much earlier than the urine test.

The clear, odorless liquid that you have described is vaginal discharge. During certain conditions such as pregnancy, infections they increase in quantity. I would suggest you to wait till your next periods and if it still doesn't occur you can get these reports and consult your obg-gyn doctor. Thank you.