Headache, joint pain, nausea after mosquito bite. VIRAL INFECTION?

I was bitten by several misquotes over the weekend. Since Monday I have had a bad headache, joint pain, nausea, and I feel exhausted. Could I have been infected with a virus from the misquote bites?

Are mosquito borne diseases prevalent in your area?
It is better to get evaluated for the common mosquito borne diseases. Like Chikungunya, the patient mostly presents with joint pain, and fatigue. Fever mahy or may not be present. In Dengue and Malaria, fever will be associated with chills along with joint pain.
It is better to get yourself evaluated for Dengue/Malaria/Chikungunya. Even though you don't have fever, it is better to get the screening done, in case you're still in incubaton period.
Meanwhile you can take the following medicine to relieve the pain :
1) Tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily, after food.

I forgot to metion I have been running a slight fever. Also, West Nile Virus is common in my area. Dengue Fever and Malaria are not common in this area.

Yes if you have fever also the possibilities of West Nile Virus and Chikungunya increase.
So it is better you get yourself tested for both.
Anyway the treatment will be symptomatic. So can can take Tylenol for fever, drink plenty of fluids, and if there is severe joint pain then Ibuprofen will be helpful.
Once you get the test reports, kindly upload and i will get back to you again.