High BP, SUGAR and sodium after ankle surgery. Cause?

My mother is 67 yrs.she went an ankle surgery 1 week back and titanium plate is fitted.after 14 hours of ger suregery she was suffering from high bp,sugar and sodium.she was taken to icu and it was controlled.then she recoverd a bit and again after 4 hours she was sufereing fron breathing problem and suffocation and restless nes.doctor predicted it is a respiratory arrest and she was given ventillation.after 36 hours by pressurizing the hospital authorities external cardio surgen was brought in and by echo cardio it was detected that she had a mi attack 36 hours back and also brain cell damage due to oxygen deficiencycardio and neuro surgen provided medicine andshe was foound with high anemia.one file of bloodxwas given.after 2 days again she was found with anemia and haemoglobin count is 8.again 1 more file of blood transfusion was recommended.please suggest how will I make her recovered.should I transfer her to a different hospitalI believe the current hospital has done some wrong diagnosis.history : previously marginal sugar and bp

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

Her symptoms do suggest that she had MI. Anemia can further worsen such terminal attacks, and it takes time for the hemoglobin to come back to normal. They started transfusion, possibly because her hemoglobin was below 5. Their main target is to bring it up to 9-10, which will ensure proper oxygenation in the body.
I do not suspect anything wrong here, I can advise better if i see her reports.
Dr. J

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai