How do I treat rash due to CONTACT DERMATITIS?

I WAS IN HOSPITAL OVER WEEKEND WAS RELASED ON MONDAY WITH A RASH ON ARM.
THAT "RASH" IS NOW TURNING INTO SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS GOING CAUSE ME MAJOR PROBLEMS. IT IS NOW ON MY LEG AND THAT IS GETTING WORSR VERY QUICKLY. MY DOCTOR SAS IT'S CONTACT DERMATITUS BUT I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL 6 0UT LAST SEVEN DAYS.
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING I COULD HAVE COME ACROS.

ALTHOUGH IT'S THE BIGGEST SPOT MY ARE DOESN'T WORRY ME AS MUCH AS MY LEGIT IS GETTING BAD EALLT QUICK. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE?
JOE BAIRD EDWARDSVILLE ,IL
I NEED ANSWER ANDVICE ASAP PLEASE!!!

Hello Mr. Baird. Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.com. I understand your concern and will do my best to help you. It will be very difficult for me to opine about the rash without having a look at it. So kindly upload a high resolution image of the affected area and a close-up of the rash. In addition please provide further details. -Could you please tell me the reason for your hospital stay? -Is the rash associated with any itch? -Have you been applying anything on the rash? -Please mention the medications you were on at the hospital as well as those that you are on now. Kindly reply to the above queries in the follow-up, along with the images. Thank you.