I feel upset about everything and can't calm down.

I feel strangely upset about everything and can't calm down anymore. Everything is teasing me and driving me insane until i smash my furniture or hurt others. Only after i expended all my energy i get exhausted and calming down again.

From your symptoms you seem to be having paranoid behavior problem.

Firstly you need to calm down, everyone does go into a phase of things worrying and bothering them. There are many help groups and support groups to help you out. But before that there has to be efforts from your side. I suggest you follow the following,

1. Don't allow your thoughts to come into action, whenever you have any impulsive thoughts stop your thoughts and start counting backwards from 100 or 1000.
  2. Keep yourself engaged in some activity or the other, try to be occupied always. An empty mind will want to think strange thoughts and thoughts that would get you depressed.
  3. If there is a problem that you are facing, sought it out step by step. Every problem has a solution.
  4. I also suggest you go for meditation; it will calm your mind.
  5. Also hit a yoga class, it's a known fact yoga brings in a lot of positive energy.
  6. Visit a psychiatrist for counseling as well, anti psychotics maybe given if necessary.