From your symptoms you seem to be having paranoid behavior problem.
Firstly you need to calm down, everyone does go into a phase of things worrying and bothering them. There are many help groups and support groups to help you out. But before that there has to be efforts from your side. I suggest you follow the following,
- Don't allow your thoughts to come into action, whenever you have any impulsive thoughts stop your thoughts and start counting backwards from 100 or 1000.
- Keep yourself engaged in some activity or the other, try to be occupied always. An empty mind will want to think strange thoughts and thoughts that would get you depressed.
- If there is a problem that you are facing, sought it out step by step. Every problem has a solution.
- I also suggest you go for meditation; it will calm your mind.
- Also hit a yoga class, it's a known fact yoga brings in a lot of positive energy.
- Visit a psychiatrist for counseling as well, anti psychotics maybe given if necessary.