Itchy little bumps with scabs in penis. HERPES?

I stayed the night out of town in a hotel room this weekend. I wake up and have about 35 or so little bumps on my penis. It was really itchy. I scratched the crap out of it. Now their is little scabs over some of them. I don't think it's herpes. Do to I've been married for over 6 months and was tested for std right before. Any ideas

I understand you concern.
I have reviewed the images, and it looks more like an allergic response probably to the fabric or any possible cleaning agent they might have used.
Firstly, don't scratch it any further, as it increases the chances of the scabs getting infected.
You can take Tab. Claritin 10 mg once daily at bedtime for 3 days, and the itching as well as the scabs will reduce. If they do not respond to the medicine, let me know. This does not look like a STD.