Lack of energy, weak, pain in ribs. HERPES?

I know I need to see a real doctor, but I am currently in sri lanka and have no faith in the medical system here so, I turn to you, whoever is reading this. I hope you are a doctor in the west somewhere as that is where I am from. Heres my problem(s). Recently I havent been able to get my usual exercise do to the inhumane heat here so ive put on about 20 pounds, so that is part of my problem, but mostly, theres an extreme lack of energy, (Im guessing that is from my terrible diet here as there is mostly rice and chicken curry) My muscles are extremely weak though, noticably weak. And im having alot of pain at the bottom of my ribs, front and back, mostly the back but when its bad it radiates to both sides in the front. Sometimes only one side but sometimes both sides. The pain in my back though is constant and on both sides right at the bottom of my ribs. Also there is clearly fat, or some oily substance in my urine. I dont eat alot of fatty foods and there is no reason I can think of for this excess fat. And it also smells terrible, a very strong bacon type smell. I dont eat alot of bacon so again, i dont understand it. There is also alot of what seems like excessive abdominal swelling high on my stomach. And like I said, I am always so tired, sleepy tired. I could sleep 20 hoursnout of the day and I wake up tired. Any advice you could give will be helpful, feel free to email me at jimmylemons39@gmail.com, i just want to know how severely i need to see a doctor. I really dispise sri lankan doctors tho so i woukd rather not if I can just drink more water or something. By the way i drink about 10 8oz glasses of water a day. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Thank you for your medical query at DoctorSpring.com
The pain around the ribs does sound like a costochondritis, which is an inflammation in the intercostal spaces and typically present with a muscular kind of pain around the ribs and the chest area, radiating backwards.
Regarding the urine, I will advise you get your urine routine as normally we don't excrete fat in the urine until and unless the cholesterol levels are severely high and there is some damage to the kidney. A urine routine will give us a better picture of why the urine smells like bacon. You're also complaining of excessive fatigue, hence it will be better if you can get the following set of investigations done to give further clue towards a diagnosis:
CBC
LFT
RFT
Serum Electrolytes
Urine Routine
CRP
ESR
FBS/PPBS
LDL, HDL, Total Cholesterol.
Kindly get the tests done and get back to me. Even if you do not trust the doctors, the labs won't be wrong and it will give a clearer picture. For the ribs inflammation you can take Advil or Tylenol SOS.