Lagging baby growth by weeks in DOPPLER ULTRASOUND.

Hi doc.. I am 26 year old 7 month pregnant female. Recently I had Doppler which revealed that my baby growth is lagging almost by 3 weeks. Just 20 days back every thing was fine. I have attached ultrasound report and prescription of medicines I am having now. Please advise how to over come with this problem for a healthy baby to come. This is my first pregnancy. My blood pressure fluctuates between 140/90 to 130/80.

First of all 20 days back too, the report shows a lag of 3 weeks.
It is being seen now too.
This is called growth restriction in baby.
In your case, the most obvious cause seems to be raised blood pressure.
The prescription is fine, all medications are perfect.
Just stick to it, and take all of them.
Avoid salt in your diet.
Avoid stress, worrying, exertion, intercourse.
Take the medication for BP mentioned in the prescription and the other medications too, they help to increase blood flow to the baby, as the Doppler is showing that the baby is getting less blood flow due to raised BP.
Take rest, as much as you can.
Lie in left lateral position.
Carefully count fetal movements, after breakfast, lunch and dinner, lie for 1 hour on your left lateral side ( 3 hours totally in a day ) and count fetal movements, they should be atleast 10 in a day.
Visit your doctor atleast once a week, repeat Doppler and scan every week.
Get your BP reliably measured atleast twice a day and maintain a BP diary.
If you feel any blurring of vision, headache, pain in the stomach region, excessive pedal edema - report IMMEDIATELY to the hospital.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.

What affect it will have on baby. Will baby be all ok ?

When the mother's blood pressure is raised, blood flow to the baby gets compromised.
The direct result is restriction in growth. Effects on baby include smaller birth weight, lesser development of organs, hypoxia ( less oxygen ). Hence a compromised baby at birth etc.
If you follow all precautions and your BP gets controlled, the repeat scans should show the difference.
You can minimize injury to the baby by taking all the precautions listed and then hoping for improvement in blood flow and growth of the baby.
At times, inspite of best efforts, if the raised BP and resultant problems continue, doctors are forced to deliver the baby early before it gets irreversibly damaged.
Please look at the positive side, your BP readings are not VERY ominously high, and I personally feel that if you take all precautions as listed, there will be improvement in the profile.