Lumps on inside of vagina that hurts after sex.

Hello, my boyfriend has recently noticed two lumps on the inside of my vagina. They don't itch but somewhat hurt after sex. I'm worried about what they could be. I have attached a picture

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Sorry, but the picture is not very clear.
Can you separate the labia a little more, and focus on the lumps , and resend pictures please ?
That would enable me to have a better idea.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

They have only showed up within the past month. The last time i had sex before today was about 8 months ago which was with someone else. I have attached 2 more photos. Hopefully easier to see. Edit- also have slightly lower abdominal pain which has also just recently occurred. And vaginal discharge has been white and creamy and strong smelling for awhile now. But I assumed it was from my birth control pills. Just now I have a slightly yellow greenish discharge which has never happened before.

If you are talking about the inside of the vagina, these are small vaginal polyps, and not a wart or STD / STI.
THey can be removed if you find them cosmetically unappealing, else they are not dangerous in any manner.
In one of the photos, I notice some brownish lump on the outside of the vulva, can you zoom in or elaborate on that ?

That was just where I was spreading the labia. I appreciate your time.

Then they are just vaginal polyps.
Do not worry.