No efficient feeling in right arm and leg

Hello there,
My name is Ahmed Batis, from Yemen living in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
My father is about 75 years old, and he is experiencing a strange case which is:

His right-arm AND right-leg has no efficient feeling. He couldn't control his leg to walk normally and has no balance when he step to bathroom for example. More than, he cant make his foot into his shoes smoothly, a kind of not feeling them.

I asked him, and he said I was feeling a little of my foot uncontrolled issue but not to much. Now my ark I cant hold a glass of water normally. And he is experiencing non-balance when moving.

He had this issue today, when he used:

1- Mobic:
-hydroxy- -methyl-N-(-methyl--thiazoly)-H-,-benzothiazine--carboxamide-1,1dioxide
(=meloxicam)
2-Cefix:
200 mg capsule:Each capsule contains 200 mg Cefixime (thrihydrate).
3- Co-Diovan:
Active substances: Valsartan, hydrocholorothiazide. Excipients: Tableting excipients.

and here is result analysis:

-S.CRATININE (0.8)
-URIC ACID (4.8)
-T.CHOLESTROL (172)
-E.S.R after 1 H (10)
-E.S.R after 2 H (25)
CRP (POSITIVE)

I am worrying about my father.. Please advice me to his basic issue so we could learn about better than knowing nothing about it.

With my best regards,
AB

Just to be clear,
He experienced this today.. no such feeling had before.

His right leg and right arm. fall asleep.

It seems your father is experiencing a STROKE - Right Hemiplegia. This is MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Stroke occurs when the circulation of brain is affected by a block in the blood vessel or bleeding. In your Father's case there could be a block in the left side of brain causing symptoms in right side.

You will need to get to ER / MEDICAL help / Hospital as soon as possible. Meanwhile do not try to feed him anything. If he is able to take any food take it in the upright position (to avoid food going into windpipe). Take all medications with you to the hospital. He will require a CT scan of the brain to know further.

PLease feel free to ask follow up questions.

Thank you so much.. I worry very much about my father, sorry if there is any un-understood phrase.

Just to let you know,

Diabetes (Yes)
Surgeries (Yes: Spinal_disc_herniation)
Smoke (He stopped smoking 10 years at least)
Hypertension (Yes)
Consume Alcohol daily (No..Never)

I see he is normal now.. I am not sure, do you think this is normal even Emergency?

Yes, it is still better if he gets medical attention. He has two obvious risk factors - Hypertension and high blood sugar. Even though symptoms have improved he will need evaluation to prevent any further damage and permanent weakness. So it is better to get emergency medical help.

Thank you so much.. He said that if this getting worse, he will iron his left-side head.. Just talking, do you think if any risk of making so ?

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

Thank you for using DoctorSpring service. I was wondering how he is doing now. Please feel free to ask followup queries and clarifications.