On and off burning sensation, pain in pelvis. Treatment?

Hi.
I have been experiencing a burning sensation in my right peliv area. It's been there for about 2 years. The pain is on and off during the day. Sometimes I wake up feeling it and then it's gone after I move. Sometime there is no pain for few days/weeks then I get it randomly. The pain radiates and I feel it goes back and forth to my right testicle and then to my leg all the way down to my feet. Sometimes I feel random tingling in my penis. 2 years ago I was tested for UTI and chlamydia/gonorreha and tested negative. I always use condoms and havnt had sex for about 2 years. I don't have any penile discharhe or sores on my penis.
I am not sure if this is a related issue but on my penis glan, the skin is rough and I posted couple pictures. Plz advise. I've been urinating more than usual. I am suspecting it's Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Sometimes the burning is gone but I have a pain like heaviness in the pelvic area and more precisely the middle right side

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

You have typical symptoms suggestive of chronic prostatitis. For exact diagnosis a digital rectal examination needs to be done, and prostatic secretions need to be cultured. You need antibiotics as well as an alpha blocker as of now.
You can take doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 4 weeks and c. Tamsulosin 0.4 mg once daily for 6 weeks.
Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998