On the Trifeme pill to skip periods and bleeding now

I am the pill Trifeme and a week ago I decided to skip my period and yesterday I got some bleeding and it's still going. I am sexually active.

Do you mean to say you were trying to skip a period and for that purpose you took 1 week of Trifeme pills.

Make sure you have NOT taken the red pills which are non active ones. If you have not taken the red ones then the reason for still getting bleeding could be the inadequate hormonal support from the pills. Unfortunately this can occur in certain individuals. Since it did'nt serve the purpose you can discontinue it. If you wish to keep on having hormonal contraception, you can ignore the bleeding and continue taking it. Please note you should use an alternative method of contraceptive for couple more weeks.

Please feel free to ask followup questions