Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I am Dr. Jaydeep and I am pleased to assist you.
Can you provide me a few more details?
- What is the intensity of pain on a scale of 1-10?
- Do you have any history of reflux or GERD?
- Any recent workouts or muscular activity?
- Is the pain radiating anywhere else?
- Any history of cardiac ailments?
Please feel free to discuss further,
Patient replied :
- pain intensity is about 2-3 out of 10.
- no history of reflux or GERD.
- most recent workout was a month ago.
- no pain seems to be the same place
- no history of cardiac ailments
Also discovered that if i move my body while my right arm is motionless no pain is felt. But when I extend my right arm or change its position there is some pain on my right chest.
Thank you for the follow-up.
Based on your additional history, the pain seems to be muscular in origin.
I advise you to take Tab. Ibuprofen ( Advil ) 400 mg twice daily after meals, for 3 days and follow-up with me.
Feel free to discuss further,