Painful rash, swelling in anus. HEMORROIDS?

Hi there,

I have a rash kind of swelling on my anus for about 4-5days now. It is quite painful and sore, like a needle stabbing pain, it doesn't itch at all. Just before I got it, I did have sexual intercourse (protected - but there was oral to genetilia contact) but I also did shave around the area that night. I'm not sure what it could be. I've attached a picture and I do apologise for the graphic photo in advance. I'm assuming it's hemorroids

You seem to be having yeast infection with eczema. It happens due to conditions of heat and humidity and can occur after a sexual exposure.

I would recommend application of cortisone cream mixed with clotrimazole cream twice daily for a week.

That would help in resolving the rash.

Thank you for the reply! You don't think it could be and STD like Herpes? Regards I've attached another recent photo.

Thanks for your reply

It doesn't seem to be std like herpes.

It looks like a yeast infection as i mentioned. I would recommend that you visit a dermatologist if the condition doesn't start improving within three to four days of application of the creams i mentioned.