Painful sore on butt, bleeding out of anus. Cause?

I have this large sore on my right butt cheek and it is painful if touched. Also I am bleeding out of my anus when I poop or fart. I also get bad stomach pains and whenever I eat something my stomach starts to hurt.

Category: General Surgeon

Expert:  Dr. Hari Charan Perigela replied 4 Days.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I saw your pictue.
It looks like a boil. You need Antibiotic like Clindamycin capsule along with anti inflammatory tablet. It comes down. You can take Tab. Advil for pain. You will need prescription for the medicines.
Bleeding per rectum can be due to Fissure in ano or haemorrhoids. You should take high fiber diet, plenty of liquids, fresh fruits and vegetables. The stool should be soft.If there is no response, you should consult your Surgeon and proceed.
Pain after eating depends on the food you take.There will be pain if you eat spicy food. Acid peptic disease will also cause pain. I prescribe Proton pump inhibitor like Rabeprazole to my patients with similar complaints. It is really effective in relieving the pain of acid peptic disease.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela
Fellowship: DNB, General Surgery, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2001
Residency: MS, General Surgery, Sri Venkateswara Medical College,Tirupathi, 2000
Medical School: MBBS, Kurnool Medical college, 1995