Painless bruise in penis after sex. Treatment?

I had sex with a girl who wasn't exactly wholesome on Wed(I gave her oral and when we had sex I wore a condom), then I woke up this morning(Friday) with something on my penis that looks like a bruise. When erect, it is about halfway up the shaft. It is painless, and doesn't look like a bump or anything. To me it looks like an actual bruise or a blood vessel burst while I was sleeping or something. But that has never happened to me before. I've never seen anything like this on my penis. And it's during the first time in my life that I am dating women. I had sex with one without a condom last year but never ejaculated and did oral on her, and another girl last year with a condom that we also did oral on each other with no condom, and the girl on Wed that I did oral on and had sex with with a condom. So 3 sexual partners, 2 condoms.

From what I've seen online so far, there is no STD that resembles a bruise, but I am a bit worried it could be herpes or something. There have been a couple times in the last 4 or 5 years that some puss filled growth appeared on my inner thigh, but this was during a time where I had very little sexual activity at all, and the sexual activity I did have always was with a condom, even if it was oral. I would just pop the one on my inner thigh like a zit, and the puss looked like any normal zit, and I assumed it was just because my inner thighs rubbed together a lot and I wasn't showering every day. But from I've read, a pretty unbelievable percentage of the population has herpes, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was that.

But if it is herpes it seems like a very light case, which makes me unsure if it is. I've attached pics. Should I be worried? And whether it's herpes or something else, in each case, how long would it generally take to go away?

What you have seems to be erythema multiforme. It could happen due to herpes virus or a drug reaction. Its a reaction to one of these things. I would recommend treatment with anti viral medication called valacyclovir Genital herpes is a more likely cause.

Also i would recommend anti histamine like claritin once daily and application of cortisone cream mixed with Mupirocin cream twice a day for a week.

I would suggest you consult your dermatologist in case you do not see an improvement.

Well, I went to an urgent care to get it looked at and they said it definitely isn't herpes and is just a bruise that is goign to be gone in a day or 2. Thanks for scaring me enough to go there though!

I am glad that your concerns got alleviated.