Penis is itchy and have not had sex before.

Hello doctor!
I am Henry and i am 18 years old. Lately, around my penis is so itchy. I dont know why because i have not had sex before. I am so worry now, can you give me some advices and medicine, so i can buy now. It is hard for me to go to see doctor now.
Thank you!

There are some possibilties and more history will help me find out the exact cause. The commonest cause of itching around the penis and scrotal area is excessive sweating, wearing tight underwear, and if the area is constantly moist. Do you feel you sweat excessively, or do you wear tight fitting underwear?
Now if the area is not cleaned frequently fungal infection can develop leading to constant itching. White spots won't always appear but this is also a common cause.
Another possibility is a change of soap or lotion that you're applying there. Penile area is extremely sensitive and some soaps can cause more itching. Have you changed any product that you apply near your penile area ( soap/ moisturiser )?
Kindly give me details and I will get back to you,

my skin is easy to wet, so i think it sweats there. i will change soap now, but what can i do now to heal that part? it makes me really really painful.

Yeah with excessive sweating there is more chances of itching and fungal infection.
If there is a lot of itching then you can apply Hydrocortisone ointment. Apply 2-3 times after cleaning the area.
It should resolve your itching in a few days.

Hi!
Can you give me exactly type of this medicine? because there are so may types.
thank you

You can use any hyrdrocortisone ointment the strength has to be 0.5 %.
Neo-Cortel is one good example of what you should be using.