Prescription for Valium

Hopping on a plane to Europe in a couple hours and then Asia later in the week and I can not reach my Doctor. He would usualy prescribe 4 Valiums for the trips as they are the only things that help me sleep on planes. Is is possible for me to get a prescription to my local pharmacy in New York City today before I leave?

Expert:  Dr. Mayank Bhargava replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your consult. I am sorry, but as a policy we don't do prescriptions.

However, if you would like any consult regarding treatment or diagnosis you are welcome to consult the specialists on board.

In case you have no further questions, I would close this consult and would ask the support staff to make a full refund. You could put in a request via email to support@doctorspring.com.

Wish you good health.

In-house Physician
DoctorSpring.com

Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Chotiram Hospital & Research centre, Indore, 2009
Residency: General Medicine, Rajasthan University Jaipur, 2008
Medical School:  MBBS, Rajasthan University Jaipur, 2004