Problem in focussing on one thing with WELLBRUTIN. ADD?

I am currently on Wellbutrin due to a stressful situation back in March regarding a relationship.I am not consistent with it - but try to take it regularly.
One thing I noticed - it is challenging at times for me to stay focused on one thing - possibly ADD? Is there any medication you recommend to keep me focused? I tried Ghinko Biloba - is there some ADD med I can take?

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Wellbutrin is a good antidepressant and the good part is its meant for the attention deficit disorder as well. However what I feel is the inattention that you are feeling is probably due to the depression per se and it will get recovered ones the depression gets treated. If you feel bupropion alone is not taking care of the things, then it would be wise to add-up venlafaxine or escitalopram with the wellbutrin.
If at all you want the treatment of ADD then the possible treatment options are methylphenidate and adderall. Both these medicines are good and effective and can be used in the management of adult adhd, but I still feel that one should focus on treating depression rather than treating attention issues separately. .
Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.